Senin, 27 April 2020

Blackpink Anniversary

50 videos play all mix blackpink 3 year debut anniversary youtube celebrities being whipped for blackpink duration. V live 3rd anniversary.

Blackpink 3rd Anniversary Support Campaign Twibbon

Happy birthday blackpink were finally 3.

Blackpink anniversary. South korean girl band blackpink celebrates third anniversary on jisoos instagram she posted a photo of the members sharing a special moment together on set of their music video kill this. Aug 08 2019 blackpink 3rd anniversary you can watch videos on v live. Weve stayed strong all four of us through our trainee days and the three years as blackpink.

The four member girl group from yg entertainment made their debut on august 8 of 2016 with the songs boombayah and. Blackpink and their fans blink are celebrating their second birthday. Blackpink tea 1527210 views.

I am so grateful for that. My loves it is our 3rd year anniversary today. Blackpink forever and ever.

Blackpink in your area. I love you every one of you happy second anniversary this is the beginning of a new era and of many more years together. I dont own the videos.

Just a year into their careers k pop rookie girl group blackpink are competing with the big boys like bts exo and psy in america thanks to strong song and album sales plus social activity. I am so proud of each and every one of us for fighting through every moment whether it was a good one or a bad one.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar